Welcome to the All Hands Active Wiki!
If you are looking for the All Hands Active blog, please check here: http://allhandsactive.com
Peruse our semi documented selection of Tools
Please feel free to add any information you feel should be available to the public on this wiki.
Let's get organized and keep track of what we do -- help create a knowledgebase of hackery goodness!
See the Categories page for a general content listing of pages in the Wiki
For the explorer / librarian in you, feel free to peruse All The Pages in the Wiki
Some ideas to get you started:
- Add documentation on tools, processes, ideas, safety, etc.
- Add to a public list of ideas for bettering the space
- Add notes from any focus groups that we spin up (e.g. Dogfort, grant writing, etc.)
- Add your personal project notes to a centralized resource
- Post Board meeting minutes and other public information
- Bring over any useful public information you feel like extracting from the quagmire of Google Docs into a more sane structure
- Membership | Members
- Projects -- are you a project without a person? A person without a project? Go here!
- Class Planning: Videogamedevcamp Mechatronicscamp
- Orientationer -- for a basic introduction to the organization of All Hands Active
- Wishlist -- all the things we desire to better our hackerspace but sadly don't yet have (more space is always awesome, but we're trying to be somewhat practical)
- Information for Staff - This is just a collection of wiki information that helps staff keep the place open and accessible
Not to brag, but we also have a few mentions in the media!
Starting to try and keep things within categories, to see what has been categorized, go here!