Welcome to the All Hands Active Wiki!
If you are looking for the All Hands Active blog, please check here: http://allhandsactive.com
Please feel free to add any information you feel should be available to the public on this wiki.
Let's get organized and keep track of what we do -- help create a knowledgebase of hackery goodness!
See the Categories page for a general content listing of pages in the Wiki
For the explorer / librarian in you, feel free to peruse All The Pages in the Wiki
Some ideas to get you started:
- Add documentation on tools, processes, ideas, safety, etc.
- Add to a public list of ideas for bettering the space
- Add notes from any focus groups that we spin up (e.g. Dogfort, grant writing, etc.)
- Add your personal project notes to a centralized resource
- Post Board meeting minutes and other public information
- Bring over any useful public information you feel like extracting from the quagmire of Google Docs into a more sane structure
- Membership | Members
- Projects -- are you a project without a person? A person without a project? Go here!
- Class Planning: Videogamedevcamp Mechatronicscamp
- Orientationer -- for a basic introduction to the organization of All Hands Active
- Wishlist -- all the things we desire to better our hackerspace but sadly don't yet have (more space is always awesome, but we're trying to be somewhat practical)
- Information for Staff - This is just a collection of wiki information that helps staff keep the place open and accessible
Not to brag, but we also have a few mentions in the media!
Starting to try and keep things within categories, to see what has been categorized, go here!